FIREJUDGE OFFERS A LIMITED 12 MONTH WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the FJ1 paddle board is right for me?
The FJ1 is built with the industry leading materials and processes resulting in high quality for a universal ride. The 10’6” SUP is designed for its ruggedness and damage resistance as well as providing an awesome stable ride.
How do I clean and maintain my Paddle Board?
· Do not store your boards in direct sunlight.
· Keep in shaded areas, carports, or garages when not in use.
· Extreme heat is damaging to boards and is not covered under warranty.
· Rinse boards off and dry after use, especially when used in salt water.
· Make sure vent plug is screwed in with your fingers (hand tighten to the right) Do not turn it to the left or unscrew it.
· Check fin is tight before using – good practice is to remove occasionally and rinse off fin and fin box.
· Do not let your fins hit the sand- keep fins up when lying on the beach.
Warranty on SUP’s
FireJudge SUP’s provides a manufacturer’s warranty for defects on all new boards for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty covers only FireJudge SUP’s that are purchased from an authorized Dealer. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim. This warranty does not cover any damage that may be a result of normal wear and tear, misuse of the product, unauthorized modification or repairs, accidents, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling, storage, abuse, maintenance or care, incorrect set-up, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments, or any other irresponsible use.
What is the appropriate paddle height:
Typically the paddle height is 8-10 inches above the paddler’s height. Some people like it shorter for surfing and some like it longer for paddling. Standing with no shoes on, with arm raised (not overextended), your paddle should sit in your palm. Our paddles are adjustable for multiple paddlers.